Rome Girls Softball League
February 16, 2019
Present: Mike Reilly, Jerry Closinski, Bill Larkin, Dean Millington, Russ Brookins
Guy Tosti, Larry Posselt, Cathy Closinski, Stan Greer, Mark Beer
Next Meeting March 10
1. Old Business
* Property use agreement between RGSL and Rome City School District was passed out for board members to view. All members agree with the terms of the property use agreement.
2. New Business
* Price reduction for Kost players and new players. New registration fee will be $20.00
* Returning Players registration fee will drop $5.00. old fee $65.00 new fee $60.00
* All players will pay an upfront fee of $25.00 for price chopper raffle (5 tickets per player $5.00 per ticket) 10 ticket max per family
* Consession stand- possibility of outsourcing consession stand to Dave Guy for a fee to be determined in the near future.
* Equipment- ordering up front vs. throughout the yr. as needed. As of now we'll need to order more balls, Diamond dry, and chalk
* Sponsor letters need to be sent out
* Spring registration dates for in person sign ups set for march 11th and 13th. Parent meeting date will be April 10th 7pm @ Denti elementary school. Tryouts April 6th
* Umpire contacts to be done before parent meeting